Brissie River Jew and Threadies Tonight

pcsolutionman

Cowfish13 wrote:

Lee's kayak:silly:

LOL ding ding. you are correct :blush: That was lees fault though...

Anyway CATCH OF THE NIGHT: :blush:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/24_06_2008___Brisbane_River___Terry___Catch_of_the_Day___Cod___Shot2.jpg

Yeah, put a bit of a bend in the whippy IMX.. Lol, but never took drag

post-126-144598462921_thumb.jpg

username_taken wrote:

I heard the best way to fish for threadies and jews in the river is to stick close to the banks and head up and down the river until you see Kev and Dan, then throw heavy sinkers at them until they get knocked out or run away and steal their fish.

hahaaha the other best way to fish the river at night in winter is from a boat when you are dry. hahahahahha

10 points for effort minus 10 for leaving the brains at home, and another 10 points for having the guts to post such a dumb ass thing to do then minus another 10 points for catcing nothing - So what does that equal - about the same as what you caught - nothing hahahahha:P

Mad Keen is the best way to say anything. You did the younger generation proud.:)

Bad luck guys, we tried a few spots last night like roo point and we didn't have any luck either. Must have been the wrong moon or just not on the chew for some other reason.

Does anyone else see the irony that in this month's Fishing World magazine there's an article on Brisbane River Threadies and the author has a section on Supertuning your lures for Threadies including modifying plastics? Just thought that was amusing in light of things. :P

4am finish dam. Again I've being impressed by Terry's crazyness...

I saw some medicated heat pads advertised the other day. Supposed to be for sore muscles etc. But anyway you do "something" to them, and then they apparently apply heat for 8 hours! I have no idea how they work or how effective they are, but I could just see a mad keen fisherman buying a whole box or 3, covering his body with them, then off he goes fishing! :)

Archived