Hello everyone

kiwifisho

Im originally from a little east coast north island town called Gisborne.If any one wants to go over for a fishin trip I can tell you its worth ya while, the fishin is great and I can put ya in touch with blokes that are more than willin to take ya out whether its salt or fresh,the trout fishin is awesome.

welcome to the site mate. sounds like a good place to come from, i love smoked trout! as richard said, plenty of people on the site post going fishing threads up, keep your eye out and meet up with some of the guys!

have to throw this in, bledisloe pending... go the wallabies! :P (although i'm sure we aren't a chance in reality...)

Not another bloody Kiwi....LOL. Nah welcome onboard and hope to meet up some day.

Was talking to a Kiwi a couple of weeks ago about professional fishing over there where they use kites to send out massive lines with 40 or 50 hooks on them. Then they use a converted rotary hoe to pull it in and bag the fish... I was amazed!

Rocket75 wrote:

welcome aboard the good ship afo, I know a place locally that has started selling Kina if you are getting homesick! I have not tried it but I hear it is a Kiwi "delicacy":dry:

Rocket

It must be good - I witnessed four maori chaps getting arrested one morning for taking waayyyy too many from the beach in front of the unit I was staying at. I'd talked to them earlier in the morning as I was curious what they were collecting. Then next thing I know the cops were there. The boys in blue released them back to the water one at a time to count over 400 of the little suckers. (The urchins that is). That area is now a green zone:huh: :evil:

Archived