Origin 3 Trip - The Report

benno573

Hi all,

well i'm unsure if a report on this trip is required but i'm going to do it anyway! :woohoo:

left work at midday yesterday and drove to the goldy to jump on the plane to sydney. planes delayed due to stupid weather in sydney, no worries, there's a pub! :woohoo: after a few quick drinks, plane was a goer. on the plane, a few more drinks.:woohoo: to avoid cab queues organised a corporate limo to pick us up ($55 to the city in peak hour ain't too bad really) which dropped us at the hotel, changed, a couple (or 5:woohoo: ) more quick drinks in the room then to the train station. got to the box, view was crap. rang a mate who was there, he had 3 spare seats beside him so we loaded up on food and grog:woohoo: and headed on down, much better view, particularly the young lady about 5 rows across who had a VERY healthy relationship with her cosmetic surgeon.;)

we all saw what happened in the game, awesome game, 16-10:woohoo: , 2-1 in the series. falou try of the year. i got a huge fright when i saw my ugly mug on the big screen:blink: - twice:blink: , which was followed by 18 text messages saying "i saw you on tv" kreel and jeff f included in that.:blush:

after a lengthy wait for the train, got back into central and went out. nearly got into a punch up with some pissed off blues supporter but i can run faster than him. got back to hotel suitably smashed :woohoo: at about 3am. nice.

cheers for reading.

benno B)

p.s. whale watching from a plane is cool. from about 3km up you could see them breaching and stuff, as we got lower off the goldy came over a pod of 6 which i could see clearly through the water. awesome stuff.

STU wrote:

Would of been awesome mate giving to those roaches so did you see much of the game or were you looking at the docs plastic work and did you get any pics for kriso haha

got sprung checking out the docs handy work :blush: so sorta had to be very discrete about it after that... :blush: i think a camera might have been a bit obvious... :laugh: i watched the entire game though. didn't take a camera to the game as we were heading out afterwards so no pics unfortunately... but we all saw it on tv anyway and it was FKIN AWESOME!

Archived