A lure Addicts Latest Confesions!

Some 'Winter Catfish' :unsure: lures just in from Japan....

15d8iz7.jpg

Jackall Bros RS-100 (Desert Gold Red)

Bassday Mogul Crank 50SR (Metallic Ayu)

Lucky Craft CB-200 (Moonsault Chatreuse Shad)

Jackall Bros Squirrell 76SP (Ghost Ayu)

MegaBass ito Live-X Smolt (Frozen Pink)

Fishinking did you buy that Twinpower at Tackle Wharehouse coorparoo ? Does your mum drive a merc ? i think i was there when you were maybe..........

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kiara_poltegerist wrote:

Brian D wrote:
Without the braid the rec retail was marked $489, I got 15% off because I bought a rod and jigs so that's $415.65 gst inc.

I don't know if I got a good price or I got ripped off, I didn't bother shopping around.

brian, is this one of the old batch or one of the new batch from japan? did it come with a spare spool?

overseas the latest batch is about USD320, but those are made in china.

edit - updated with latest exchange rate

It says Designed and engineered in Japan so I guess Japan but who knows. No spare spool in box, should there be one?

Brian D wrote:

Zin how cool are those lures, where do you get them? They look like those mud skippers fish thingo's. Wonder if Barra want to eat them.

fishin - what the flock? are you heading north? Great stash yu got there, makes me dribble just reading it.

yeah mate heading up to the whitsundays again this sunday for 2 weeks targeting GT's and queenies. looking forward to it!

Brian D wrote:

Cool have fun

Logan River Marine have got a heaps of big poppers and lures at 40-50% off while stock lasts. I nearly bought some just to store up until whenever I get there next. I still might yet.

terrible brian.. how big a box did you ask for this time :D. haha.. was sooo expecting to see you "knock off early" again this arvo.. :D.. haha

Brian D wrote:

kiara_poltegerist wrote:
Brian D wrote:
Without the braid the rec retail was marked $489, I got 15% off because I bought a rod and jigs so that's $415.65 gst inc.

I don't know if I got a good price or I got ripped off, I didn't bother shopping around.

brian, is this one of the old batch or one of the new batch from japan? did it come with a spare spool?

overseas the latest batch is about USD320, but those are made in china.

edit - updated with latest exchange rate

It says Designed and engineered in Japan so I guess Japan but who knows. No spare spool in box, should there be one?

new batch from China have a new spool included for some markets, but another member of the site reckons his got taken out of the box. hard to say. but it's still a good deal.

picked up some 100, 140mm squidgy wrigglers

some 2inch prongs

jackall tn70

jackall doozer

and a 10-17lb TDA rod to throw the plastics with :\

oh well another few weeks of nothing but mi goreng and (hopefully) fresh fish is nothing to cry about haha

nadders wrote:

picked up some 100, 140mm squidgy wrigglers

some 2inch prongs

jackall tn70

jackall doozer

and a 10-17lb TDA rod to throw the plastics with :\

oh well another few weeks of nothing but mi goreng and (hopefully) fresh fish is nothing to cry about haha

I just bought a tda 3000 and a 6-12lb daiwa zero so a staple diet of mi goreng for me too

The poppers stood straight out to me being in the throw out pile for $12 each thought bargain grabbed a few and so did dad so hopefully they produce some big fish.

Unfortunetly i didn't get them from anaconda got them from bcf, was unaware that anaconda had a sale on them. By any chance do you know if this is still running as i might pop in tomorrow after a fish to check it out???

bretto wrote:

Those captiva poppers look the goods keechie. Did you get your williamson jigs from anaconda? I got 4 250grm for $40 on sale last week.

THis might sound a bit dumb but don't you need some bigger ones or am I just caught up in hollywood? I didn't notice any tribble trebbles!

The flash on the F18 looks good.

Archived