A lure Addicts Latest Confesions!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i had a camera i would post a pic but i dont!. Ive now lost 2 cameras, and 3 phones to fishing.....

Anyway my latest purchase, which was yesterday involved the following.

1-3kg berkley dropshot 6'6 For $60

1lb berkley crystal fireline

1/12 TT jigheads

1 packet of Those little atomic craw things

1 packet of those little atomic t tail plastics what ever there called

1 packet of 2inch power minnows.

1 packet of 4inch berkley powerbait shrimp.

A River 2 sea baby crank 40

A Tiemco trick trout minnow 35sp

killed my wallet.

I know where it is an am going back for it.:P

I actually just gave a heap of old lures away to tidy up my collection. Now I only have the lures I will actually lose and they don't get in a massive tangle when I try and get them out of the tackle box.

HHA the breams certainly loved it didnt they hahah

i should have tired on the vxs it should work equally well too lol

fishyman wrote:

i know my next purchase will be one of each color of the strike pro micro vibes

through it for 15 mins caught 3 bream and actually at one point had 2 bream connected to the one hook.

then i lost it :(

For give me for I have sinned! :evil: :evil:

More Sparkly Things! :blink: :woohoo:

I couldn't resist! :pinch: :S :S

Saw these at a redicoulous price!

Also thought I might post my half empty box of goodies, these are my go to lures come comp day! Unfortunetly they are hanging decorations for some mangroves! So I'm trying to stock up again!

P1010213.jpg

hahha geees man 1.8kg that was one true cracker of bream!!

where from where from?? AHAHAAH

mullies_chaser wrote:

yep, too bad they stopped production, they only make the SH60 and up now, no more SH50-F! :( :( :(

Too bad coz I've pulled 1.8kg bream on em!

mullies_chaser wrote:

yep, too bad they stopped production, they only make the SH60 and up now, no more SH50-F! :( :( :(

Too bad coz I've pulled 1.8kg bream on em!

Yeah I love them as well. Bought a dozen of them off Kiara a while back and they have accounted for loads of fish in both fresh and salt.

Angus

ando_04 wrote:

Well guys, i have about $700 to blow on lures this week, (only because i lost my old tackle box) Whats hot at the moment?

:pinch: how did you lose it ando:blink: :S

As for bream lures what's worked for us lately sx40s (colour 333+301 especially), Smith camions, rigge deeps and powerbait 3" minnows in pumkinseed with hidden weight 1/40th jigheads. I'm sure you would have tried all of these but just what has been working for us lately.:)

nice one Terry i love the squidgies pro too i remember i had one cracker session down the coast fish for bream and flattie and went through a pack and a half of 80mm evil minnow wriggler in maybe like an hour haa fish really love it :laugh: and no need to say the s factor works pretty damn good for me when things get quiet.

bigtez wrote:

Hopefully I will have package full of Squdigy Pro placcies turn up. Will try and remember to take a photo.

I had an interesting conversation with a fly/plastic fisho who has done a fair bit of biological study on fish and apparently bream rarely use their sense of smell. Making scents pretty much redundant. They also have an acute sense of taste and can be turned off by bad tasting plastics.

Pinkey, U will need some shrimps for this weekend. A lot of anglers would look at you funny for fishing bassminnows :P

Decs, as far as I know, Tackle Warehouse and Logan River Marine have the new colours in stock. They are in high demand so get in quick!

Archived