Profish x2 for sale

Confused

• 1 month later...

Confused wrote:

Well guys it has come to this myself and my fishing partner have both decided to sell off both profishes to fund a new boat, Yes that is right we are leaving paddling to fit people and being lazy and buying a boat!. So here goes

1. glen's is a Viking Profish 45 with paddle,seat,6x rodholders, 3kg sand ancor with 30m rope, 12v battery+charger, Working johnston plumbed live tank with spraybar, 12v ciggarette lighter(lol yes for smokers or charging mobile phones) hatches,center sealed and sounder compartment sealed. Knifesheath and frosts knife. kept in Excellent condition. almost new.

2. Mine is a Viking Profish 45 with paddle, seat, 6x rodholders, 3kg sand ancor with 50m rope, 2x 12v batteries+charger, Working johnston plumbed live tank with spraybar, 12v light pole(removable), humminbird 787ci GPS sounder with entire Australia navtronics card on hinged sealed lid(removable),Berkley adjustable rod holder on centre hatch. Hatches and electronic switch pannel, knifesheath and frosts knife, and Plires in sheath. Kept in very good condition.

$4000 the lot. Will seperate just let me know.

Bump since there are a few up for sale i still have both these bueaties,

No offers $3600

Archived