80w Lever Drag Big Game Trolling Reel. BRAND NEW!

blue_mako

Hey Guys.

I have a brand new, never used 2 speed lever drag Jovian 80W big game trolling reel. There are no scuff marks anywhere on the reel as it has never been used. It has been sitting in its box for the past 2 or so months since purchasing it. It was a bit of an impulse purchase and I now have no use for it and I probably won't get around to ever using it.

This reel would suit all heavy big game fish, like trolling for species like Marlin, Billfish and over sized Tuna. It is also suitable for land based game fishing or sharking and suited for line strengths 80lb plus and is a few 100 grams lighter then a Tiagra at 3.1kgs.

It is a great quality reel and comes half spooled with 1200m of brand new 100lb Fireline in Smoke colour which alone is worth well over $250. Like I said it is half spooled so you may need to add backing if you wish to completely spool it.

Here are some of the reel's features:

• 6 Shielded Stainless Steel Ball Bearings

• Machine Cut One-Piece Aluminum Frame

• Machine Cut Aluminum Spool

• Chrome/Gold Colour

• Anodized Anti-corrosion Protection

• Durable Teflon Lever Drag System

• Stylish and Ergonomic Aluminum Handle

• Smooth and Heat Resistant Composite Drag Plate

• One Touch Two Speed Shift

• Loud and Durable Bait Clicker System

• Precise Pre-program Dial

• Precise Machine Cut Stainless Steel Pinion Gear

• Brass Main Driving Gear

• 2 Speed Gear Ratios: 2.7:1 / 1.3:1

• Stores 1000yds of 80lb Monofilament Line.

• Ultra Smooth Operations

It comes with all the standard parts, tools and accessories from when it was first purchased. It has the instruction manual, allen key, spanner and heavy duty rod clamp.

Pictures are available. If anyone is interested I will post them up.

Asking price for the reel and line is $850 o.n.o. including postage and handling to anyway Australia. The reel will be posted in a soft foam lined strong cardboard box and will withstand any harsh transportation. Or you can just pick it up. The reel is available for inspection prior to purchase. P.M. me for my address or phone number. This is a top quality game reel. You WON'T be disappointed.

Cheers, Troy

• 4 weeks later...

Archived