New Moderators - Welcome

Angus

The Admin team at AFO would just like to welcome and thank some new additions to the Moderator team. This is a pretty much thankless job often earning flack for just doing ones job so we really appreciate the enthusiasm and willingness by these gents.

Each new mod has been chosen (and thankfully they accepted) as we feel they fit the following the credentials...

* Active participating members of the community.

* Do not get involved in petty disagreements and child like behaviour.

* Interact between groups within the site on a friendly manner and can remain unbiased

* Are known and respected by the admins and much of the community.

In short all the admin, me included feel these new mods will be able to execute their role (which to be honest usually consists of boring mundane stuff like moving threads to appropriate sections, inserting pictures etc), without any bias when children get bored.

So without further ado... Our new Mods!!

Damien (Damien2Rad)

post-63-144598941761_thumb.jpg

Ted (Crazywalrus)

post-63-144598941771_thumb.jpg

Jeremy (sehrguht)

post-63-144598941777_thumb.jpg

Cheers guys and look forward to catching up.

Angus

Eug would have been a top mod too I reckon

Agreed. 100%.

There was a not so short short list of people we discussed among admin.

If anyone was out there hanging out for a spot, please do not feel shafted by not being asked. I have already spoken to a solid dozen about just that.

Actually the sheer number of people we had to choose from really invigorated the admin in regards to thinking \"you know what, occasionally some people can be chronic d1ck heads but we actually have a huge solid base of awesome members\"... :)

Angus

Actually the sheer number of people we had to choose from really invigorated the admin in regards to thinking \\\\\\\"you know what' date=' occasionally some people can be chronic d1ck heads but we actually have a huge solid base of awesome members\\\\\\\"... :)

Angus[/quote']

Well, being as Admin has chosen some new Mods, I note there is also currently a shortage of those "chronic d1ck heads",

I dont suppose you would entertain a pole for the members to nominate those replacements :whistle:

Just to give the new mods some practice mind :woohoo:

Congrats to the new mods. I will apologise in advance for the rubbish we will spout. Got to keep you boys on your toes.

I hope this will alleviate some of the workload and criticism that has been put on Brian in the last year. Thanks mate for the effort!

Eug would have been a top mod too I reckon

Agreed. 100%.

There was a not so short short list of people we discussed among admin.

If anyone was out there hanging out for a spot' date=' please do not feel shafted by not being asked. I have already spoken to a solid dozen about just that.

Actually the sheer number of people we had to choose from really invigorated the admin in regards to thinking \\\"you know what, occasionally some people can be chronic d1ck heads but we actually have a huge solid base of awesome members\\\"... :)

Angus[/quote']

I see what you did there you sly breambo fisho... :angry: :silly:

Don't think I could mod, too much responsibility and I only have spurts of clarity. That's valuable bucket filling time fore shure.

Archived