Saratoga!!!!!

Ash

So, with the upcoming Toga camp, i thought i'd start this thread.

Id love to see some pics of the togas you guys have caught, preferably with the lure you caught it with. If not just a brief summery of the lure type, and how you caught it.

I know there are Toga pics through out the site, but i'd love to see a collection in 1 thread.

Please keep to thread topic though,:)

Cheers,

Ash

Mine was caught at cania dam it went 68cm caught on a bettle spin with sliders baby bass plastic on it,I landed it second cast in the standing timber right next a big tree:woohoo: . I hope to upgrade this when Im back there on the 3rd of jan.:P [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/toga_AFO-af4bc386f39d13eebb59f03685e42b56.jpg

post-1103-144598436092_thumb.jpg

Dan23 wrote:

STU wrote:
Closest place to brisbane would be hinze dam try spinnerbaits or surface lures would be your best bet

Highly unlikely to happen again but Dino did get that 1 at NPD.

But yeah, I wouldn't go there with high hopes.

yeah forgot about north pine but like you said pretty rare catch there.

i got a 41 cm bass ..is that good?

It depends on where you got it from, a fish of that size is considered quite good in dams like Hinze and Maroon or if it is a wild fish.

But if it was caught in dams such as Wivenhoe, Somerset or NPD where fish reguarly exceed 50cm then it isn't that highly regarded by some of the expirienced anglers.

But after saying that, any fish is a good fish and certainly better than no fish :cheer:

Archived