AFO X-MAS Drinks Official Thread

Angus

Hey AFO'ers.

Well the details have slightly changed for the AFO X-mas drinks but in my opinion for the better.

Venue: RE (Royal Exchange) Hotel Toowong.

Kick Off: 1:00pm

Date: 6th December.

BBQ: For $10 per head we are getting a big BBQ, Salads, Bread etc. I was toying with charging more and doing a bar tab but i think we should just buy our drinks and make it easy.

Location: We have been given the whle upstairs deck and adjoining pool table room for our frivolities and AFO will absorb the cost of the room hire. Merry Christmas!

For the sake of getting the BBQ right I would ask that anyone interested RSVP to me Via email no later than the 24th of November.

Please email me the following details by the 24th November to confirm you place.

Name:

Username:

Mobile:

Also if you could deposit your $10 for the BBQ into the AFO account:

Brisbane Fishing Online

BSB:124103

Account Number: 20364022

Ill keep a running tally under this post of who is coming.

Also if you have AFO kit might as well wear it. Gang colours and all :P

Cheers everyone hope to see plenty there!

Attendee's:

Angus Gorrie

Tanya Gorrie

Kriso Lubbers

Richard Allt

Kate Allt

Henry Do + 1

Ellen Wren

Deb Ybarlucea

Jeff Flynn

Julia Birks

Alex Grabowski

Ash Andersen

Samara Andersen

James Wahry

Annelise Price

Jamie Lennox

Brian Ellis

John Petrie

Rob Low

Adam Butteriss

Janelle Butteriss

MoparKevUk wrote:

Do we have to wear username badges? Might be easier than "I'm David my username is fishmuncher, yeah, the one with the gimp avatar!" every time someone asks! (Apologies if there IS a fishmuncher called David into Gimps on the AFO!!)

Not compulsorary but if you want to wear a name badge no one will stop you :P Mate BFo events are always very friendly and social so im sure youll break the ice in no time!

Cheers.

Angus

Angus wrote:

MoparKevUk wrote:
Do we have to wear username badges? Might be easier than "I'm David my username is fishmuncher, yeah, the one with the gimp avatar!" every time someone asks! (Apologies if there IS a fishmuncher called David into Gimps on the AFO!!)

Not compulsorary but if you want to wear a name badge no one will stop you :P Mate BFo events are always very friendly and social so im sure youll break the ice in no time!

Cheers.

Angus

jeeze kev with a head like yours we'll have no trouble recognising you mate:kiss:

Come on crew!

With the exception of a few new to AFO and new to Australia exceptions this is a pretty awesome but old school crew.

With close to 4000 members we must be able to rustle up quite the shin dig :P

Oh well either way, with the RSVP list as it stands I know ill have an awesome time :)

Angus

chubbstar wrote:

Is there enough room there for a casting comp? Everyone uses the same rod and cast at a target/hoop or whatever?

Just a thought.

Jayson;)

Jayson thats actually a good idea. Especially after a few drinks :P I think the casting comp could be a winner.

Angus

Archived