River Flick+2

Gerty_92

hey, guys

me and tim went for a fish this arvo with bream in mind. we had a quick fish and didnt get anything...so off to 7/11 to get some lunch and bread. once we finished we headed off to spot x...

we arrived and got ready and through some bread out...it was being nailed by big catfish and bream. i was the first one to get a fish it was a nice 28-30cm bream.(photo soon). but in all the excitment i nearly lost him and my lure which i worked so hard to get. the line snapped and he fell off:ohmy: luckly it got jammed between two rocks...thankgod, my lure and bream back in my hands...so a few photos and we were back out there. it went quite for a little while after that until tim got a hook up...at first we werent sure what it was...it was fighting great and when it surfaced it was a big cattie...first saltwater cattie ive seen caught on a lure...he caught another one, also a good fight...i also caught two big catties and they were great fun and my first catties on lures...then nearing the end of our session tim was dying to get a bream and it was my last cast and one of his last casts and then he hooked up onto a nice bream which put up a better fight than mine:huh: .

so overall a good fun session and there were a few first in there aswell...for me first legal bream on hb, pb bream and first cattie on hb...and for tim first brisbane river bream on hb and first cattie on hb.

hope you all enjoyed the report;)

p.s. photos coming soon...have to edit them so we dont have 1000 people turning up to our spot:P

Post edited by: Gerty_92, at: 2006/12/16 08:37

Archived