Aussie Park Barra Attack

Brian D

Saturday/Sunday

A bunch of guys from the site are hitting the Aussie Fishing Park on the Sunshine Coast Saturday and Sunday 6-7th Jan 2007.

The organisers are Troy and Timbo.

So Far the confirmed anglers are:

Troy (blue_mako)

Tim (TIMBO)

Cam (Gerty_92)

Jeff (jeff f)

Matt (ando_04)

Brian (Brian D)

Saturday,

??? (lollybolls) and son

To Comfirm:

Andrew (Feral) and kids

James (jimmybob)

That would be great Angus & Terry if you could get leave.

It would also be good oppurtunity for any new guys to the site to attend their 1st Bisbane River event.

If there is anyone who would like to attend and either need a lift or wants someone to go with, just drop me a PM as I have room in my car for couple of blokes.

I can't promise you fish (unless you follow Troy and Tim around) but you'll have a good time.

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2006/12/19 07:45

Post from ausfish re bli bli park yesterday.

bli bli barra park going off (Read 132 times)

nuggstar

Ausfish Bronze Member

nambour

Queensland

Australia

Ausfish.com.au

bli bli barra park going off

« on: Yesterday at 20:16 » Quote

i got 17 barra at the barra park in 2 1/2 hours late in the arvo all on pellets it was a

Its looking good.

Ray

more

ray

nambour

Queensland

Australia

Ausfish.com.au

Re: bli bli barra park going off

« Reply #2 - on: Yesterday at 20:56 » Quote

kick ass joel i hava been cleaning up alot there in the arvos, just use pellets thay are the gun bait there and you need a good flick rod to get your pellets out there and a reel with a good smooth drag (i know your combo kick but joel but im leting the ausfishers know) and you need good leaders (8-12lb) and good knots and it help to chuck a small hand full of pellet in to get them up then cast ontop of the boils and wait till u see you r line taking off and then hit them (but only when you see the line moving

i want bazza

it cost $30 for 3 hours $35 for 6 hours and $40 for the full day. i do think it is worth it, i would have to spend a lot more $$ to travel up north to catch them, and thay range in size from 43cm being the smallest i have seen and the biggest fish in the 120-125cm mark, so there is some big ones in there. there a monster in the mixed spieces pond with a tag in her back, her name is bazza and if you land her you get $1000 prize

Archived