70cm Bass

shayned

Dinodadog wrote:

I think we have flogged this thread enough,this is the second or third time we have had a thread like this and each time we see very little or no pics on any sort of measure. So lets all get out there and find those 60cm plus beauties.

well said dennis as i have said before until i see one on a brag mat or ruler i wont belive it

toadievoluzion wrote:

TerryH wrote:
cpetrie wrote:
Feral wrote:
Unworthy comment removed

Ha. I cant believe how many people hide behind fake names and sledge people just having fun and enjoying a good yarn.

I have to agree with the overall consensus here, im sure there would "theoretically" be some 60cm models out there. But I still want photo evidence. As for a 70! Well that I would just need to see (in the flesh!!!).

Angus

I seem to remember an ancient fishing mag I have....possibly a modern fishing mag from back in the 80's,having a photo of a bass that would have more than broken the 60cm mark.

I'm not making any promises ( I have a sh*tload of old fishing mags), but I'l have a squiz and see if I can dig it up.

Cheers

Steve

• 12 years later...