calamari

noname

seeing as the weather hasn't been the best for outside fishing of late, i was wondering if anybody would be interested in trying to get a feed of the ol calamari, and maybe some whiting along the way? hmmm.

the lures are cheap to buy if you have none, and plenty of these tasty critters around the place. these boys put up a good fight on whiting and bream outfits, i'm sure it would be a fun trip. and no doubt heaps of stories to be told afterwards. lol.

rob

noname wrote:

yeah mate

Awesome mate. Well im pretty sure you can lock us in. Ill double check with the old man again, but im pretty sure after the feed I brought his last time he is has keen as mustard :P

Just let me know what ramp and what time and ill be there :)

Angus

G'day guys,I went to the rous yesterday for a feed of whiting & had to keep moving around to find them & ended up with 25. I saw something having a crack at 1 of the small whiting I was bringing in,it was a good size sguid.It was the only time I've gone out without the tacklebox & landing net,just a few hooks, sinkers etc,spewing:angry: There were plenty of sguid out there,some of them were fairly big. Hope this is of help.

so your deffinately goin shortie? the deckie i had bailed out, but all good. just need to know as i'm going to colmslie tonight for a fish l/b but will drag the boat along, and go straight from colmslie to manly, remember the ramp at the most southern end of the complex.

rob

Brian,

As your not answering your phone. It is raining very hard here. Rob says out your way it is very light rain. Looking at the radar it looks like it might get light rain for a while then get heavy again.

so i made the call that im going back to bed. Rob is going to leave it another hour or so then probabally head out anyway. If ya still keen Rob will have a spot on his boat so will be worth a call.

well shit hit the fan!!

first.... sorry for keeping you all waiting!!!

thats what happens when your up till 2 picking a drunk girlfriend up, having no phone because it went in the drink....hence no alarm, had a great sleep in tho!!

wike up at 630 and thought......shit...havnt even got robs number it went in the drink lol

so will be needing you to IM me with that lol

second.... how did it go?:blink:

Archived