Norman Creek

Ash

Will be hitting the mouth of the norman creek tomorrow arvo and into the night for a bit. Havent done my favourite local spot for a while, and i am in need of some relaxation style fishing.

If anyone's keen for a quick local fish, let me know, ir just turn up. Pretty easy access.

Probably just going to drop a line in, and chil out, and if i get bored throw some sp's at the pylons!

hey dazz, check out the \"fishing locations\" spot on the site. I put a small map showing the place. terry's right though, it is opp Newfarm park. Its on the way to Moringside and Norman park itself.

No too sure how long id be there for, probably not too much longer then 8:30-9:00. Depends on the fishing. If its on, i'll fish till the tide eats up the fishing area!

Im honestly just going there to chill out, the \"buying a house thing\" is starting to stress me out! And there's a few loan guys Im going to \"talk\" to after i get the loan!::angry: Could always do with some live shark bait:evil: :evil:

Thanks for map Kezza, mine doesnt seem to be in fishing location section any more!

I park in any of the local streets where can find a park. Just a hint, dont park near there when there is an event at the gabba. There are signs there that you never manage to se that say not to park when event happening, and they clean up if your car is parked there!

Dazza, the creek in question is on the map that kezza has very conveniently placed there for us.

Post edited by: Ash, at: 2007/01/03 19:53

Archived