stella or exist or sustain or twinpower

fishinking

How about a good brand like Penn Affinity. I have 4 in different sizes and they perform as I would expect them to.My oppo uses Stellas etc and has had problems aplenty.

Penn USA have been around for 60 odd years and have made good stuff during that time.

:cheer: :woohoo:

namyau wrote:

get the best that you can afford, stella is nice, as are the others, could also think about the fireblood 4000 which comes just under the stella (basically stella minus a couple of bearings)

Yeah I got my Dad and fireblood 4000 matched with a custom G loomis from pcsolution. Nice set up :)

Angus

closest thing to a stella is the saragosa and for around 300 , they feel great and have awesome drag pressure , i wish i had the dollars to buy one... but on the cheap side i like my penn applause solid metal body all the bearings and only around 100 bucks

can't go past the cr12, cr20, cr30's. feel a bit mechanical with no load on them, but load them up and they feel like they just want to be cranked right up, very smooth then. for the serious angler, hard to pass up, but expect to pay for it.

Archived