Pricing differences for Gulp

rival81

from what i have heard, i think they do a preferential pricing system. somtimes what Big W has them for sale at is less than the cost than a normal tacklestore can get them at.

I was in Amart all sports today and got a heap of ecogear and atomic for $5 a pack. then i cut them all up into pieces to do an experiment:woohoo:

i picked up a cheap shimano 2 piece for $20 a few months ago......5' 6" - just a budget one that i wanted to be able to keep in the car in case i had half an hour free to go flick some lures or SP's in the river. seems ok so far - soft tip so not an ideal luring rod.....but half an hour isn't an ideal amount of time to fish haha

fishinking wrote:

cannon hill sells fishing gear

but the range is limted and the sales guys doesnt know anything about fishing. i was considering the twinpower 2500 as back up when they had it on sale for 199 and the guy was trying to sell me a jarvis walker 6000 size reel. if you want amart and fishing head to capalaba store much more knowledgable and larger range

Well got some Gulp for the boys at Brunswick, Big W Morayfield $7.80. Then went next door to Amart and got 3 packs of the equivalent sized squidgee's for me at $2 a packet. (If I want my fingers to stink, I'll use bait!) Also picked up a couple of barra lures on special for $5 each, couldn't resist!

Archived