NPD 13.05.09

STU

Had the day off to go to the dentist so I thought I would have a quick fish and be out of there by 10.30am ran into the crew at the gate went straight down to where all the schools have been found with no luck searched for 2 hrs ran into dennis who had already nailed a few on his way down then he scored another fishing the edge near by, I said seeya and had to start heading back so I could be off the water in time to go play with the traffic on the way back thinking to my self I was gunna doughnut which I have not done in a while for bass but then the sounder light up and I nailed 8 bass in 20min biggest going 43cm fl 7 on ice jigs 1 on plastic saved by the bell:). [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/N-f5fe6d6456cd3dd3ac45c099c0a16ad0.jpg

post-1103-144598493312_thumb.jpg

Good to hear that you got into them . We only got 8,7 on shrimp and one on the troll.Both shrimp and redclaw were a bit scarce. Best bass only went 40cm most around 35 but still a great day.

Ran into Gordon from Tackleworld at the ramp . Bit of a giggle seeing him not wanting to get his feet wet and fly fishing in his tweed hat and long daks.

Cheers

Ray

My numbers have dropped slightly, you should always be able to nail few during winter trolling, it gets hard nov,dec,jan and march. The edges are what is copping a flogging at the moment, so if you like casting to the edges I'd get in while you can as this will slow down for sure.

Archived