More then 50 at NP

Brian D

Super skipper Aaron and deckie head Chilly hit np today with a new pb for chilly at the dam. We scored at least 52 fish and about 100 red claw. Out of the 52 there were only 2 that were close to being under size with most being high 30's of loww 40's. THere was 3 yellow belly in that bunch.

Aaron was first to score with a bass on the troll [img size=492]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/a-9853762356b157a63fc7834b41bc013d.JPG

You are so right there Dino. We had a ball, one of my best ever days. It is a special place.

That's what I love about us (AFO), we all have such passion for our sport that it gives me goose bumps. Aaron (like many others on here) is a fish catching machine. He fishes until he can fish no more, then on the way home he starts thinking about the next fishing trip.

Bait, lures, livies, dams, bays, oceans, creeks, rods, reels, knots: they are all buzz words that fire up the mad keen fishing nuts. There is no room for lure snobs or closed minded thinkers, the love of the sport is bigger then us all and the options available to us holds more varity then any candy store.

We do live in a great place. As a great man once said "Fish while you can".

Brian life is certainly tough. I don't think that people realise the hardships that we go through to put a few crumbs on the table.

Braid cuts, infected fingers from cleaning redclaw, sun and windburn.getting our feet wet , long walks on the ramp etc:laugh:

Cheers

Ray

lucky i just finished cook dinner and ate it as i read this.but now i am more hungry .bbq just don't cut it when u see that.

Brian D wrote:

My favourite way so far is served on fresh roll washed down by beer, it doesn't get much better [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/zz-7ddc5022e96b304e1ab7e7f6787f98b1.JPG

Brian D wrote:

My favourite way so far is served on fresh roll washed down by beer, it doesn't get much better [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/zz-7ddc5022e96b304e1ab7e7f6787f98b1.JPG

Geez my deckie is doing it tough:P

Boiled them tonight with a bit of garlic salt and vinegar sensational, even the missus ate them

I went out last Tuesday down to the markers and on the way saw a couple of floats with "I'm watching You" written on them. I thought it was so funny. Now I think it's one of the most annoying things when people raid your traps and have been on the receiving end of it a couple of times. It's not something I do but even so when I read it I still looked over my shoulder :lol::lol::lol::P

Cheers

Archived