sp juice

my dad buys the bucket of plastics no oil in them.just heaps of assorted plastics .

adds tuna oil.buy it for anywhere.

they are not sitting in it like the gulps buckets.

just add some in mixes it all about lets them soak it up.works for him.

i got a gulp tub ,had some spillage use some sp's to mop it up.

put it in a 10 cm round tupperware container ,with about 20 assorted sp in there.its my handy take with me anywhere 1.they are damp and i don't have to put my fingers in the tub of liquid oil stuff.

i find the gulps tub leak the crap everywhere ,and i don't like that.don't want it over everything and on my fingers.

got gulp and squidgies in the bags ,they have been open for 6 months or more.i grab 1 out use it and re clip the seal up,every time i use it.they are still damp and got oil stuff in them. i try to keep them out of the sun too.

i have left them on my hook overnight and u end up with something that look like it cam of a pizza.

bmxdirtjumpa wrote:

I seem to open the packet then a week later just about all the juice has disappeared! so i dont rely on the juice anymore and doesnt seem to have any effect haha

i know what you mean, as soon as i open it starts leaking whenever it's on it's side. just last night i opened a new pack and it started.

Had some Gulp the other week. Cut off the top part of the pack, opened the seal, but it just ripped off the side of the bag. Oil all in me fanny pack, then had to transfer everything to an old Gulp packet when I got home......Will now be be draining me tuna tins into a gulp bag on tuna melt night.....Will also drain me anchovies in oil into another bag to try that.

Archived