Do You Need A New Beast

Stinger

There is a new 4WD on the market for those that like to be noticed and have couple of spare dollars in the bank.

It could be a bit thirsty but you won't have any trouble towing the boat.

The KNIGHT XV is priced at $310,000 USD. Only 100 will be made available as a limited first run. Each vehicle takes 1,500 hours to build by hand.

---- Specifications ----

Price $310,000 Production 100

Engine 6.8 litre V10 Weight --

Aspiration -- Torque 498 lb-ft

HP 400 hp HP/Weight --

HP/Litre 58.8 hp per litre 1/4 mile --

0-62 mph -- Top Speed --

IronBeast.jpg

Comparison of KNIGHT with HUMMER..

THIS is an IRON Beast …..!!!!!!

IronBeast2.jpg

Unbelievable???.... Believe it…

I bet its an absolute pig to drive with a wheel base that long. Build quality is probably terrible too it being a very limited run that won't get tested and enguineered thouroughly. Still the extra space is going to come in handy fitting in some of those fat american arses.

I will take Shortie's beast anyday over that hunk of junk. :side:

dhess wrote:

I bet its an absolute pig to drive with a wheel base that long. Build quality is probably terrible too it being a very limited run that won't get tested and enguineered thouroughly. Still the extra space is going to come in handy fitting in some of those fat american arses.

I will take Shortie's beast anyday over that hunk of junk. :side:

For some reason "how it handles" I dont think will the the primary concern of half the Americans looking at it Dom :P

Angus

fishingnut wrote:

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/zook__4_.jpg mine is better,faster(maybe) better on fuel, more capable, way cheaper on rego and who ever gets the combe right gets a free prize ;)

what sort of speed do you do you get out of this toy

i have a juiced up landrover that goes to fast too the best ive got out of her was a bit past 100mph [on the beach] before i lost my nerve its built for off road not going fast but does both

modified holden 202

heavy crank weighted flywheel alloy timing gears anti pump up lifters high volume oil pump high torque cam extractors port polish modified carby and air cleaner

nissan cabstar 5speed

33inch tyres

6inch suspension lift

1inch body lower

softended springs

double shockies

removed suspension limiters

soft top

custom leather dash

pair bucket seats

waterproofed to 4ft all breathers diffs etc electricals

modified chassis

diff lock on the rear

at 1500 rpm she sits on 110, 3000rpm 150kmh on the highway or in bog cog she does 6000rpm at a bit under 3kmh which puts it up massive hills easy the cabstar gear box converion whilst expensive is worth it

not a normal rover but she was fun in her day about ten yrs ago now shes near death under a tarp :(:angry:

jason

they sell the transformers version of iron hide here as a limited edition also.

/>http://www.autoblog.com/photos/ironhide-edition-gmc-topkick-5600-pickup-by-monroe-truck/306568/

6.6-liter Duramax turbodiesel V8 upgradable to a lil over 1000lbs of torque and 600 hp.

also the sr20 comes in multiple versions as follows.

sr20de n/a 140-145hp

sr20ve n/a 187 hp

sr20det turbo 205hp 89-98

sr20det turbo 250 99-02

sr20vet turbo 287

they came with a full aluminum block

the rb series were all iron bottom ends with an aluminum head. so they were built for high amounts of boost. and the RB stands for Race Bred. just throwin it out there.

Brian D wrote:

Yeah ok it's a solid car but can it handle the ramp at Hinze Dam?

mate you could stick the queen mary on a trailer and drag it up th hill with one of these beasts not sure about the suzy it might lack torque but give it some rock crawler gears and look out titanic recovery here we come

Archived