Bad start gets better NPD

Dinodadog

Got off to a bad start this morning an off duty policeman accused me of nearly hitting him on his scooter. He must of been in the blind spot on my reveiw mirror. Anyway on the water things started to go my way, I had acquired 4 Damiki napjaru from Searing tackle and from talking to Ray on his success with them I was onto my 1st bass before I got to the end of the 1st straight. It just improved from there on with me landing 11 on the napjarus 8 on bait and a yella on bait. 19 bass and one yella best day for ages,all released to fight another day. Thankyou MR Policeman.

Fish While you can

Dinodadog

1st on Napjaru [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/npd_26_6_001.JPG

I might try a different colour tomorrow morning. Dont know how far down the dam we will get as the weather looks very ordinary and i dont like the idea of punching into a westerly .

I am taking large esky to see if i can get a couple of breeders for the hatchery.

Cheers

Ray

Ray Noel had his esky today,I had some fish for him but he already had some.

LGM yes its purpley pink and called black ghost

Rocket arm yourself and get out there

Tomca right on

Bootyinblue put a couple of lures behind the sailing rig at Big W

Fisherjack 1394 look for shallow backwaters at about 10am for the yellas, I have caught the odd one out at Chinchilla. Try gold coloured s/baits.

nadders wrote:

anyone had luck in the salt with those lures on threadies/jew/snapper yet?

are they silent or do they have a bit of rattle?

oh yeah, and nice fish dino :D

hi nadders, they have only been in the stores for two weeks, so i dont htink many people have thme yet, i reckon they would be deadly on threadies, may need a hook upgrade though

Archived