2009 Kayak Social

AFO

Jacko12 wrote:

Could i pay on the day?

payment details on the first page of this thread. Via diect deposit. Bring as many people as you can, this is what ensures a great day is had by all, and that these events continue in the future. Yes you can register and pay on the day but it helps the organisers if you register asap.

Send the official registration email to Angus ASAP so that he can organise what is needed for the BBQ.

HAve a great time there. Wish i could make it.

Richard.

Jacko12 wrote:

Could i pay on the day?

As shortie pointed out, payment details are on teh front page.

We would prefer payment made in advance, as it essentially confirms attendance, but based on past experience I know some people dont use internet banking and thus payment will be accepted on the day.

Angus

not long now hey ? :)

i'm getting excited

got some new toys to try in the canoe.

got 2 BLA rod holders .different to the old hole and plastic tube job.they will fit in the tinny and canoe. :)

got some d shackles so now i can use my anchor .

get to try my sounder for the first time too.

got some new sp's to try.

last night we re-spooled all the good reels.

bought some of that fluorocarbon leader stuff. crikey at the price.

think all i got to do now is fuel the beast .

make the battery cables longer and sort the tackle boxes out a bit .

Good luck all.I would of come up for this one but twinged my back at work.Had scans today so hopefully not too bad.Had to happen just when I get a weekend of fishing lined up :(

May the sun shine,the wind drop and the rods bend to all who go.

Hulk

getting closer .i'm excited now .

just got my back ,hips etc fixed up .feel great .

thanks terry .great stuff .will go back to him from now on.

me and rhys (rooroo),we just checked out the lures we are going to win :P

i reckon we are in with a chance .him and me both been starting to show some form .

i reckon i am over my doughnut (catching rat fish ) streak.

bream flattie whiting .these are the usual fish i have caught for years as a kid ,and these days too.so luck should be with us.

and if we don't win .well it's going to be a bloody great day anyways .with a few fish for a feed.:)

As well as the awesome prizes for the Bream, Whiting and Flatty, dont forget there is a Misc category with some very nice roof racks up for grabs.

I would stress the point as always. As its a photo entry, any and all fish are worth a photo!

You just never know. At every comp so far we have run that has included photo entries there has always been a couple of people stating "oh man we didnt even think it was worth photographing" about fish that would have been place getters.

Angus

Davo_Dinkum wrote:

so u can take pic's of over size and under size fish for photo entry ?

Absolutely.

If the fish is released there is nothing wrong with snapping a photo. Just try and get it back ASAP.

For example, if one Trevally was measured in at 8cm but no other Misc fish were entered, this fish would win by default.

Angus

can't sleep yet

too excited doing stuff .

checking gear all near the front door to pack in morning .

got the sounder sorted .so can play with that tomorrow.

ok i have calmed down a little now .

managed to cut down on rods .started with 9 now 6 .

would be 4 but the boy and i both have a favorite old bait soaking rods .

mine a bit older than his ,21 years old and a lot of fish and still a good rod and it has good mojo too.

mite be time to sleep soon it think.

Archived