SPOT --X-- FOUND

Lozzel

Hi ALL , I have found \"spot x\" that everybody raves about. I can tell you with great certinaty that there are \"NO FISH\" at this \"X\"spot, so its a waste of time telling ya where it is. Will keep looking for SPOT XX & SPOT XXX if found will give them ago and post reports..

:laugh: :laugh: [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSCN0623.JPG

post-742-144598407224_thumb.jpg

Hi Lozzel, That's GOTTA be the spot where my mate fishes. Whenever he gets a nice big fish, he always tells me it's from this place called \"spot X\", so I reckon it's got to be the same place you've discovered. I've asked him a few times, but he always refuses to tell me the exact location of where it is. I've been looking for it for some time now, but have had no luck. Could you PLEASE supply UBD map reference for \"spot X\", as I'm keen to give it a try myself. Cheers, Fisher_191:)

ando_04 wrote:

mayb its the fisher man , that cant catch the fish at spot X ?:P

Not the fisherman :ohmy: RAIN (practilly non stop for 3 days)WIND (20-30 kn SE) & KING TIDE + they have had 8 inchs of rain in the last week, creek is running fresh.

May have had something to do with it.

Thats my excuse & sticking to it.:dry: B)

Archived