\"SAVE OUR SHARKS AND MARINE ANIMALS\"

Guest got a big one

Guest got a big one

I would like to bring it to attention about a select few at morton island and a few other places. they are 1) killing sharks for no reason apart for brag photos

2)using plastic bags filled with sand for sinkers, when the shark bits the line this plastic bag is set loose for turtles and marine animals to eat and choke on

3)dumping sharks for the poor ranger to bury.

4)pulling them up and down the beach with a 4wd for everyone to see.

this behaviour is just not on it should be frowned apon and not tolerated anywhere, including this site!

Sounds a lot like what Iceknight was telling me on MSN :P before he started talking up the size of his penis.

As Fisher said, I don't think Terry would bother doing such a thing (Cutting its head off and leaving it there). I also noticed that never once did Iceknight leave a contact number for the Ranger to prove his point.

It's also a known fact that Hammerheads will at times fight to the death and that can't be helped. When that Iceknight guy finally hooks onto one, if he ever does that is, I would really like to hear what he has to say when it eventually washes up onto the beach. Probably blame it on someone else like a school girl.

Troy

Just gave yourself away mate :P . Now I definately know it's you. Geez what a way to give yourself away, sticking up for people you 'don't even know' and all :P .

Also that you are one of Brisbane Fishing's Newest Members and have been registered on here for a whole 3 hours now and seem to have a complete run down of the forum. You wouldn't even have a clue of who 'Iceknight' or 'Dodgysite' were.

It's not like I acctually care or anything about this whole issue but is there a contact number to call up the ranger?

As you probably now know it was Terry that burried the shark not the ranger, looks like you weren't talking to the ranger after all. My guess is you just stumbled across it and said the ranger had to do it ;) .

Nice to see you used exactly what I said to you yesterday and turned it around onto me, the whole 'don't want anything bad to happen to you over a couple of dead sharks' thing and the 'young and immature' thing. Even though you were the one acting immature and decided you were going to bash me unlike a resposible person who would talk it out like I suggested ;) .

Forty minutes isn't exactly a short fight either and some sharks don't exactly fight very well or long. So it's not surprising the shark died from a fight that long at all.

Mate just be happy and ignore what people on this site do. I think it would be better for all of us, including yourself :) .

Troy

Hi \"Got a big one\". Sounded at first like you were defending the environment, which I appreciate, so I took your initial post seriously. However, your most recent posts seem a little off track, so here's my 2 cents worth....

1) killing sharks for no reason apart for brag photos - The shark Terry caught was already injured and from what Troy says about hammerhead sharks, may have just died by itself. By saying this you are accusing Terry of killing the shark, which he didn't. The shark obviously died in the fight, and wasn't helped by pre-existing injuries.

2)using plastic bags filled with sand for sinkers - I don't know what terry uses for a sinker, but I've heard of guys using potatoe bags filled with sand. I'm sure these would break down and not be a problem for turtles. Correct me if I'm wrong:) The shops are cutting down on plastic bags, so why accuse people of using them. That just doesn't make sense.

3)dumping sharks for the poor ranger to bury - Terry burried it himself. Someone needs to check their facts maybe:whistle:

4)pulling them up and down the beach with a 4wd - Didn't you say in a previous post this wasn't the case??

\"this isent a post about terry,its a post in genral\" ... really? Could have fooled me:whistle:

Just remember that this is a fishing site. A lot of people nowdays do catch and release, but some fish will die anyway, and there's nothing we can do about it. I know most people also don't litter with plastic, or harm other creatures such as turtles, and do their part to help protect the environment and act in a responsible manner when fishing, so as long as you keep your posts on track and avoid personal stuff, then I'm sure your point of view will be appreciated by most users of this site.

Cheers, Fisher_191:)

Guest got a big one

no threats, just promises hey troy :) i mean big man troy, with little man syndrome,

in all fairness, my post should be taken seriousely as its truthfull and plasitc bags will harm marine animals. . and troy as for the ranger, i will post a contact number tomorro for you . :) have a nice day :)

Hi again \"Got a big one\" ... I see that you are a new user to this site, and may not be familiar with what's involved in making a post on this site, in particular what JimmyBob has mentioned. You should have a look at the \"Terms of Use\", which can be found on the top menu bar of the site, under \"Home\". Cheers, Fisher_191:)

Archived