Wivenhoe, a few biggies

WayneD

Fished Wivenhoe yesterday for 10 bass, 6 over 50cm with the two biggest going 56cm. The schools were hard to find but once you found them you were on. I had no luck vertically jigging through them so I resorted to trolling. One other guy I was with caught 30+ today.

P8090342_.JPG

Tacklbox - Launched from the sailing club. The lure is a Team Daiwa deep diver I bought about 18 months ago specifically for Wivenhoe and this was the first time it has caught a fish! Also caught some on a Predatak Boomerang 65 7mtr diver in purple.

Nadders - They equalled my PB unfortunately. I thought I had a 57.5cm until i realized that the head had slipped down on the bragmat.

That's true Sel, you let me in on your spot and I thank you very much for that B) because I would never have found it, seriously it is out in the middle of nowhere!!!!, But I still worked hard for my fish and I used a method neither you or Steve was using to catch most of mine so I'll take the credit for my haul. :)

Did you get out again today? My missus was very upset that I was three hours late getting home.....so I didn't get out.

Archived