Tackle Box

aidanwebb

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good tacklebox? I'm tired of looking for swivels, hooks and sinkers at the bottom of my box as they never seem to stay in there compartments, so its time to get a new one. Plus it will be great if the handle doesnt break in the 1st 6 months.

I changed over from hard body tackle boxes to a big tackle bag :woohoo:

It carries 5 or 6 big plastic tackle boxes and all the leader, brag mat etc

Got the boxes labeled for example 1 box has bottom bashing gear hooks, swivels,wire traces etc another box has Big lures etc etc

So when what type of fishing is going to be tried I just grab a box and leave the rest out of the way ;) but still stay with me Just in case :woohoo:

but if your hearts set on the old style go a Plano last forever

Cheers Gaz

Mate I just use a small sports bag style or 2 with trays different lures 1 for bass, 2 for barra and so and so on that way you only need take what you need when fishing .I try to keep my sinkers out of tray's by just using old plastic pill bottle's and give's you a reason to throw out you old pills that are out of date. All my tray's are waterprof,and keep all my swivel's in there own tray,it's cost's a little extra but well worth it I think. Good luck

cheers dassa

Archived