tinnie ck take 2

tugger

the wife called off camping down at the pin with the way the weather was so we stayed home and i hit tingalpa ck again for the whiting with my son and his mate. its twice now the boy has trumped dad this time with a 33cm and we got another 3 others over 30cm and the rest averaging 26/27cm all really fat and in good condition. the wind was a diferent direction from friday when i was down there and i found a few new spots to fish out of the wind across the tops of some yabbie banks next to 1 of the islands in the creek. the blood worms seem to be working at treat on them but next time i'll pump some yabbies as well and see which ones get the qaulity fish.

mark IMG_1820.JPG

old scaley there is quite a few rock bars in the creek and of the first 3 from the mouth are big and have deep holes upstream of them. it is a creek to go slow around till you get to know it and usely the best way is to have a look around at low tide. i prefer the 1 upstream of the road bridge on the next corner the hole is deeper and wider

mark

Archived