spot xxx

Dazzamcgee

Hit spotxxx at 5:30 till 8:30 caught 1 33cm bass first throw with a tassie devil and that was it.

Would have stayed longer but the sun was making its way up and getting way to hot to fish..

Have no pics of todays adventure cause batteries were flat for the camera.....

Overall a slow session..:(

got this fish a little while back...one morning on the way to work:P ...i hate to put up a old pic but all fish deserve to have their mug on the site...stump jumpers were on the menu for breakky that morning.....and work wasnt that bad after that start to the day;) [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/bass.JPG

• 1 month later...

i went to spot xxx this arvo....getting low in water:( did manage a spangled perch that i mistook for a little bass. the way it hit and yes belive it or not..took drag:blink: .it was the biggest spangledly i have ever seen!..alas no pic..let the sucker go...dead set it was about 25cm i reckon and fat as....the only time i have no camera with me..can ya belive:pinch: it?

not looking too good dazza:( ..if i had a spare day i would love to get in there and clean it up a bit....shopping trolleys e.c.t:( ...dont think we will be able to get there as easy much longer anyway...going to get developed by the looks:unsure:

Archived