Wanna help me catch a bull shark

Bud

Hey guys. Just reading all the stories and seeing all the pictures of the bullies makes my heart tick faster. I would love to go with someone who knows what they are doing and can show me a few tricks. If anyone is interested in taking a virgin bull sharker let me know it would be very much appreciated. Hopefully I will be talking to one of you guys soon. Cheers.

Only got two rods I use regularly. A Penn 209 level wind overhead on a 10-12kg rod (use this mainly for bottom bashing but will do for sharks I guess) and a shimano sedona 2500 on a 3-5kg rod for estuary etc. But am prepared to buy more gear if needed to catch me one of those big babies.

i was actually having a similar thought the other night regarding beach rods... for those of us who don't have boats that is.

maybe a nice long beach rod with a tough little egg beater on it to get to those deep spots i can never hit with my stump 12kg boat rods.. (yeh i know, boat rods but no boat.. stupid).

• 1 month later...

Mate for info on Kookaburra park click the link:

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/fishing-locations/middle-brisbane-river/kookooburra-park.html

This would be arguably the most reliable place in the whole river for sharks and salmon.

Angus

Archived