just thought

THAKEENESTFLATHEADANGLER

matey,if what your saying/asking is..that you mostly get catties and eels at that spot, and a very occassional bream etc,

you`ll probably find your fishing on a featureless area (no structure)crappy muddy bottom,where leaf matter dropped by tidal movement is rotting(maybe), with your catties and eels scavenging around the bottom.

The occassional bream ,etc would be a wayward fish passing by.

The spot further along would be the area with some sort of structure/shelter holding fish,at times

THAKEENESTFLATHEADANGLER wrote:

wonderin if this happens to anyone else...... i have this fishing spot but all it is producing is catfish eels and the odd bream jack or bullie does anyoe know why one species of fish is so widely found in one spot when 20 m down river u get a whole diferent species of fish alltogether?? ;) :blush: :S

Welcome to the wonderful world of Fishing :laugh:

There are NO RULES..........but you break them at your peril :blink: :laugh:

Fishing experts are people who have experienced VARIETY

But that variety is totally unrepeatable, consistently, all day everyday.

That's WHY Fishing is some goddam frustrating and so goddam exciting, fun, cool and enjoyable........you never truly can know and/or guranatee what you'll get.

Judge

PS: An expert:

Ex = Past Tense.

Spert = Drip under pressure....

An expert is a Drip under presuure who is past it!! :laugh: :laugh:

i think the question was.why is it, only the 1 species of cat fish, cat fish eels, bream, jacks, and bullie's are found and not the whole species! :P i think this young fella is just keen to wet his heels, and i'm sure i have asked a goofier question than that b4. WAIT i still do. LMAO.

nadders wrote:

hopefully there arent any 25cm jewies in this much talked about spot or they may end up like this one

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/community/photos/photo?albumid=452&userid=6911#photoid=3317

:(

Thats a shocker cant beleive its on the site :angry:

Archived