Stickbait Jack.

pinkey

Scope wrote:

Mate that is awesome!!! Loving the free spooling, thats very cunning! Congrats mate, did you get a tape measure shot for fotm??

Haha thanks the free spool technique is a ripper in saving bricked fish, alot of people trying and muscle them out of the snag and just get busted off. Got a shot of him next to a 40cm ruler but its not accurate, plenty of time still this month to break 54cm... :unsure:.. Got 10 days up the sunny coast soon.

pinkey wrote:

Haha thanks the free spool technique is a ripper in saving bricked fish, alot of people trying and muscle them out of the snag and just get busted off. Got a shot of him next to a 40cm ruler but its not accurate, plenty of time still this month to break 54cm... :unsure:.. Got 10 days up the sunny coast soon.

Thanks mate, once you get your first jack they will start coming more often. Took me ages to get my first. My tip is use quality lures around 6 - 9cm. Fish surface very early morning around rocks, and in the day use divers and plastics. All about putting time in early or late hours if your land based. Boat based and bait is a different story though.

pinkey wrote:

Thanks mate, once you get your first jack they will start coming more often. Took me ages to get my first. My tip is use quality lures around 6 - 9cm. Fish surface very early morning around rocks, and in the day use divers and plastics. All about putting time in early or late hours if your land based. Boat based and bait is a different story though.

Awesome mate, will take it on board....

Archived