AFO Fresh Blood

idrewapicture

hey guys, been posting for a week or so and just realised im being rude and havent said gday. Names Drew, chef from nthside Warner, bout 1k from NPD. I like to fish hardbodies and topwater lures aswell as sp's and livies alltho i havent used baits in quite a while. Have moved up here from tassie bout 5 months ago and have just started back into the scene, not really overly familiar with good spots to fish but am trying out as much as i can and am extremely interested in targeting Bass/ yella in the fresh stuff. Have targeted bream, black back salmon etc in tassie and am attempting to transfer that knowledge.

Dont have a boat so am landlocked at this stage but am considering a yak or tinny in the near future, see what happens.

Hope i can catch you guys up soon and share a beer/ yarn/ fish.

cheers

drew :silly:

Welcom Drew.

You are fortunate in living so close to NPD.

Have a look at the PRFMA website for some details on their boating access scheme. I new round of yearly permits kick off very soon and if you are going to get a yak or tinney have a good think about a permit.Some good hints on the prfma website re bank fishing also.

You do need a stocked inpoundment permit to fish in NPD also.When you get your SIP please consider nominating NPD as the recipient of your permit money.

The dam is very quiet at the moment but heaps of redclaw there. Clawing from the bank will entail a bit of bushbashing to get to some of the less popular spots and you will have to walk your pots out but a latearvo/early evening session should be productive.

Cheers

Ray

Well Drew about time you got around to introducing your self :P :laugh: .Welcome aboard to the site.Keep your eyes open for people wanting decky's you just never know who you just might meet and get to fish with some good poeple,and try and come along and fish the MBC.I know how hard it is to get out on weekends when you work the shifts being a chef.

cheers dassa

Archived