What I've bought...

Do$tylz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They the bent minnows dell? Man I am well jealous of your collection!

Yeh they're the bent minnows. If you're jealous of the few lures i've posted you should see my whole breaming collection :evil: :evil:.

These retail around $40 in oz but luckily I have alot of contacts n get them alot cheaper :)

Yeh they're the bent minnows. If you're jealous of the few lures i've posted you should see my whole breaming collection :evil: :evil:.

These retail around $40 but luckily I have alot of contacts :)

Yeah mate that's my logic, I figure that not even I could loose lures as quickly as you buy/post them, must have a fair whack of a stash! You're the bloke with the skeeter too aren't you? :ohmy: :woohoo:

Yeah mate that's my logic, I figure that not even I could loose lures as quickly as you buy/post them, must have a fair whack of a stash! You're the bloke with the skeeter too aren't you? :ohmy: :woohoo:

ahaha yeh lol. If you save your pennies you'll be able to buy some big boy toys one day to :)

ahaha yeh lol. If you save your pennies you'll be able to buy some big boy toys one day to :)

Yeah mate thats the plan - just gotta get through another 4 years uni first :pinch:

Bought it locally at Charltons Den, like to have a warranty where you can just return it to the store if you have any issues, 10 lb Fins.

Got a couple of rods already Khoi :lol: will go on SMR 882sp or BSR 801 with the 10 lb.

Or one of the light rods with a spool change.

Very good deal on these at the moment from local Daiwa dealers, they wont last long at the price.

brought an abu garcia veritas 1.5kg-3kg rod yesterday along with 2lb nanofil braid and 2lb sunline flurocarbon.

I did buy a cheap reel for it just to get me through this upcoming week at marlin lodge.

[attachment=38679]main.jpg[/attachment]

Have you used the nanofil braid before? I've been wanting to get some but don't know of anyone that uses it, for an opion.

brought an abu garcia veritas 1.5kg-3kg rod yesterday along with 2lb nanofil braid and 2lb sunline flurocarbon.

I did buy a cheap reel for it just to get me through this upcoming week at marlin lodge.

Have you used the nanofil braid before? I've been wanting to get some but don't know of anyone that uses it, for an opion.

I'm using the Nanofil in 8lb on my lighter gear and cant fault it so far seems to be pretty good, knots tie well, no wind knots, strong and I like the fact it's in white.

Cheers

Mark

I'm using the Nanofil in 8lb on my lighter gear and cant fault it so far seems to be pretty good, knots tie well, no wind knots, strong and I like the fact it's in white.

Cheers

Mark

So far i found it to be quite good aswell it casts a mile great strength and a very small diameter.

Cheers

Mark

So far i found it to be quite good aswell it casts a mile great strength and a very small diameter.

Only issue I've heard so far is that it can be so thing that it cuts through the leader at the leader knot

[attachment=38687]lumixft3.png[/attachment]

Lumix DMC-FT3

camera featuring Full HD movie recording

This is the ultimate outdoor companion, boasting GPS technology, an altimeter, compass and barometer, plus a water-proof, drop-proof, dust and freeze-proof design.

Just missed out on Darrens deal :(

Good all round camera, you'll be happy with this !!

Archived