Lemax Report Of The Month Nominations - June 2010

AFO

Please make your Report Of The Month nominations for June 2010 here.

Please follow the stipulated entry format for these nominations.

Anglers Username:

Date Of Report:

URL Link to report:

Why do you think this deserves to win?:

Remember this thread is for nominations only, if you wish to discuss the report nominated this can be done in report itself.

Good luck

In response to a few queries on how these reports will be judged by the judging panel, a list of criteria has been made below:

* Quality Of Writing.

* Quality Of Fish Caught.

* Quality Of Photo's.

* Quality of information in the report.

* Entertainment value.

* Members overall report contribution.

The Team

AFO

Anglers Username: stingray

Date Of Report: 01/06/10

URL Link to report: http://australianfishing.com.au/forum/11-islands-and-moreton-bay-reports/267966-monday-blues-a-spontaneous-trip-to-the-stones

Why do you think this deserves to win?: awesome - nuff said. But seriously, well written - epic trip - taking the ferry over then bus.. then swimming into shark infested waters.. hour + fight to land an awsome tuna + a few sharks and then the trip back. What a day

SILVER REX

1st June 2010
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/80-north-queensland-reports/268238-time-to-kill-in-gladstone

Crackin fish, crackin fight on light gear for that type of fishing, short and sweet report, didnt fall asleep or push back before getting to the end... Bonus :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Benno573

14 June 2010
/>http://australianfishing.com.au/forum/11-islands-and-moreton-bay-reports/270133-4-anglers-9-days-on-moreton

Why do you think this deserves to win?: Benno's bigger than me, he catches bigger fish, he catches more fish than me, he blah blah blah. Benno wrote a great report that was well written, concise and interesting. Most importantly he so gallantly left out the bit where I fell off my kayak on the second or third day and lost my glasses, sunglasses, jig-heads, dignity and my fish-finder bled brown goop for ages and has since given up the ghost. It was a great trip, a great report and he's a top bloke (for a hair-dresser).

Anglers Username: stingray

Date Of Report: 01/06/10

URL Link to report: australianfishing.com.au/forum/11-islands-...s-trip-to-the-stones

A lot of time has been put into fishing the rocks at point lookout, land based tuna , had to swim over water, had to gaff it myself and did the risky dip into water where sharks were.

Lots of people liked the report :)

• 2 weeks later...

Anglers Username:stingray

Date Of Report:01/06/10

URL Link to report: www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/11-isla...s-trip-to-the-stones

Why do you think this deserves to win?: an intense fishing session highlighting the great passion some have for the sport, best read in ages

kreel wrote:

Benno573

14 June 2010
/>http://australianfishing.com.au/forum/11-islands-and-moreton-bay-reports/270133-4-anglers-9-days-on-moreton

Why do you think this deserves to win?: Benno's bigger than me, he catches bigger fish, he catches more fish than me, he blah blah blah. Benno wrote a great report that was well written, concise and interesting. Most importantly he so gallantly left out the bit where I fell off my kayak on the second or third day and lost my glasses, sunglasses, jig-heads, dignity and my fish-finder bled brown goop for ages and has since given up the ghost. It was a great trip, a great report and he's a top bloke (for a hair-dresser).

yep this one has my vote, reason great report and pics plus the top bloke for a hair dresser reason lol

Anglers Username: Jon

Date of report: 30/06/10

URL Link to report: www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/26-inte...e-creek-full-version

why they should win: For the trouble they went through just to get there and fish... An adventure by itself! Nice pics! and also for leaving their boat ramp behind at one stage..."oi###' :laugh:

Archived