useless charter skipper

shaunv19c

i was fishing at the barwon banks last weekend and was at anchor. when a 65 foot charterboat motors right past me turns around then starts a drift just up current from me. within minutes he was about 20 metres away from me. so i did what anyone would do and told him where to go. few minutes later he's still getting closer so i really told him to f#@k off. next minute he's mouthing off back at me telling me to have fun catching my bream :angry::angry::angry: i did manage to pull up a 5 kilo spangly while he was next to me though :) he then motored off and did it to about another 2 boats. best bit was i didn't see anyone on his boat pulling up fish.

what would a first timer out to the banks on a big boat is thinking when the skipper is fishing on top of other boats and mouthing off at them.

You would imagine that many on the charter thought the skipper was a goose also. Typical cowbay operator, taking lots but giving bugger all back to what we enjoy.

Be ideal if you could show his insurance company how he looks after his boat and others..........

Archived