old timer lure

James W

a mate from work aquired a box of old fishing lures and flies off his grandad inlaw from the north coast of n.s.w....anyway he brought the box in for me to have a look....after of hours of telling him they were no good and that he should give them to me and then begging him to sell me the box with all the lures..only pictures were allowed to be taken..( i love old tackle)..

here is a Vivif Flopy made in france..it is sort of a cross between a hardbody and a soft plastic the head hardish and the body soft rubber..and it has a weird hook setup, with 2 double trebles on the tail end...going thru my older fishing books it says they were a great lure for bass....if i only i could put it to the test:unsure: .... [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P4270347.JPG

post-180-144598413488_thumb.jpg

mackie- i think i can remember seeing one go for around 50-60 bucks or sumfin like that on e-bay..well it wasa bidded for that at least.....so the jackalls were not the first to make a hybrid hard/soft lure hey? interesting

yeah Ive seen those type of lures before as my old man has 2 of them and if I remember right he got them of his old man when the old guy past on.... 1 is the sameish in colour and the other is a seedy yellowish colour......I'll try and get sum pics of them but me old mans abit tight when it comes to me going through his tackle....:whistle:

Archived