Wot a Spot 50+s

Dinodadog

As I said yesterday I'll have to leave the little bass alone and go after some big ones. Well dont ya just love it when a plan comes together, this morning I got 38 bass with a 53cm,3x54cm and a 55cm and most of the others in the late 40cm. Wot a spot this NPD is when it turns it on, a bit different to the last week or so. I think the overcast day had a bit to do with it. I picked up a couple of bass at my first spot then a couple more at my next spot and then I decided to try a place that hasnt worked for ages and bingo. Next trip they will probably be gone elsewhere. Check out the width of these fish in the pics, the brag mat is 35cm wide.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

first bass npd19_9_10_003.jpg

I was not going to go today but missus cancelled plans that we had to see the Sunny Cowgirls and seeing that the forecast for the rest of the week didnt look too crash hot I ended out in the yard at 9pm last night getting the boat ready

I was sitting on the spot where we got a few yesterday picking up the odd fish and was happy with myself till I got a phone call.

This being my best fish.

P9190378640x480.jpg

I ended up with only 7 plus a feed of redclaw.

Also got a rap over the knuckles because I didnt fill in my catch card correctly yesterday.

Cheers

Ray

Archived