AFO Christmas Get Together 4th December

Angus

A Very AFO X-Mas!

post-63-144598549715_thumb.jpg

Ok Team!

Details below for a AFO X-Mas get together. Would be awesome to see as many people there as possible. If you have never been to a AFO event, this is a really low key, social opportunity to get to put some faces to names and have a great time.

The event and timings has been catered to suit everyone, from old stalwarts, to younger crew and people with families. Feel free to carry on the shinnanagins afterwards! I would suggest the Muddy Farmer for locality and atmosphere.

Date: 4th December

Time: 12 Midday

Location: Corner Of Cansdale Street and Brisbane Corso (actually opposite this corner but the site should self evident).

/>http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=brisbane+corso&sll=-25.335448,135.745076&sspn=35.150095,56.513672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Brisbane+Corso,+Queensland&ll=-27.505854,153.014209&spn=0.008526,0.013797&t=h&z=16

Event Format: BYO Picnic and BBQ. There are electric BBQ's there or plenty of room to set up a webber etc. There is abundant play equipment for the kids (and ellicat) and public toilets. There is also plenty of bank space for anyone wanting to set a livie out there!

After Party: This will be a play it by ear situation but I am voting for the Muddy Farmer.

Please make a post if you want to make it :)

Cheers!

Angus

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mmmmnnn, since I am strategically located about halfway between the Muddy Farmer and the park in question (and walking distance to both), I will probably drop in to one or the other throughout the day or night. I assume it is December 4, Angus (little typo in your post).

Cheers

Steve

Edited :P Cheers.

Angus

should be up for this, i have 120 reasons to make it there, why didnt ya say somethin at thr brc gus dammit. had it in my pocket. might need a deckie or 3 for this if they want, but count me in.

Had a few things on my mind sorry :P

Mate mooring may be possible, but no local boat ramp.

Its one thing in my opinion that reach could really benefit from. There is one across the river, and one at west end, but the Yeronga/Fairdfield stretch would be awesome for one.

Angus

Well we need someone to volunteer to be the AFO santa :)

Ellicat put his hand up at the Swap meet but I am not sure he wants the gig :P

The plan would then be for any parents who want their kids to revieve a present to deliver it on the day to "santa" and they will be distributed.

Cheers.

Angus

Well we need someone to volunteer to be the AFO santa :)

Ellicat put his hand up at the Swap meet but I am not sure he wants the gig :P

The plan would then be for any parents who want their kids to revieve a present to deliver it on the day to "santa" and they will be distributed.

Cheers.

Angus

hahahah i know my name got thrown in the ring today but the best way i can explain why im saying no is , have you seen the movie bad santa? lol

Archived