Cabbage Tree Creek Sandgate AM Tues 30/11 Yakkers?

Rocket75

I'm planning on hitting my local creek in the yak around sunrise/high tide tomm chasing some flathead.

Any other yakkers out there keen to join me, please feel free to come along.

Aiming to be at the main ramp approx 4.30-5.00am unless it be pissin' down :angry:

Look for the White car, yellow AFO stickers, or the fella on the Hobie sport that answers to Rocket :lol:

I'm planning on hitting my local creek in the yak around sunrise/high tide tomm chasing some flathead.

Any other yakkers out there keen to join me, please feel free to come along.

Aiming to be at the main ramp approx 4.30-5.00am unless it be pissin' down :angry:

Look for the White car, yellow AFO stickers, or the fella on the Hobie sport that answers to Rocket :lol:

How did you go mate?

Got some pretty decent whiting before we got up the creek to haunt you Rod.

2" shrimp in Banana Prawn was the hot plastic.

I wont be getting the pics until tomorrow (because Jason is a techno-phobe lol) so the FOTM will belong to someone else :(

I will still put up the pics tomorrow. Suffice to say when I landed it I wasn't sure what it was until I had it in hand. Also, I think it was deformed and quite dark for a whiting.

Well done on the crab. The skill to hook that as well as the whiting we spoke about in one day is remarkable. :woohoo:

Suffice to say when I landed it I wasn't sure what it was until I had it in hand. Also, I think it was deformed and quite dark for a whiting.

Thats cabbage tree creek for ya :lol: tho thing have been looking up a bit since nundah ck was shut down, did you get any cod on lures rocket?? i was outnumbered cod to flatty about 4 to 1 last time i went there, all juvenile cod tho

Archived