Look out fish I got me a yak

PlasticFantastic

Well I saved up some pennies and kept an eye on a few online forums for secondhand yaks and the other day a Viking Profish 45 popped up for a good price in good nick and unmodified and locally. So with that i'm going to be the proud owner of a Profish 45 only thing is now after I pick it up I wont have roof racks for another month because i'm broke again. It's going to be hard just looking at it but it was a good deal not to be missed so hopefully in the near future I can join a few of you guys for a fish somewhere. Also if anyone knows of someone with a set of roof racks to suit a TR/TS Magna Sedan going cheap let me know other wise it's going to kill me waiting to get out on the water.

Cheers

PlasticFantastic

post-5191-144598553633_thumb.jpg

post-5191-144598553646_thumb.jpg

You picked up a good score there. Was that the $900 one on AKKF, if it was still there when I got back from Mackay next week I was going to grab it.

You will have a lot of fun with her, should be plenty of pelagics again this year if the reports so far are accurate. :cheer:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey buddy, nice looking profish you have there! (i got the same one, same color haha)

Just throught id let you knwo i use the Sea2Summit soft roof racks on my Highlux (lifted 5" running 33's - see profile pic) and it works a treat... just make sure you use a few tie down points and sling a few ratchit straps over it and through the scupple holes.

Had mine on the car using the soft racks about 5 times and works a treat. They cost me $99 from BCF :cheer:

Cheers,

Davo

Archived