Any one fishing on sunday?

Tim a

You need to find yourself a woman like your Mum and marry her!:laugh: Sounds a bit tasmanian doesn't it!:sick: Where are you thinking about fishing? Report sounds like it will still be a bit windy? Do you know somewhere that is protected and full of fish?

Rocket75 wrote:

You need to find yourself a woman like your Mum and marry her!:laugh: Sounds a bit tasmanian doesn't it!:sick: Where are you thinking about fishing? Report sounds like it will still be a bit windy? Do you know somewhere that is protected and full of fish?

I think I want my children to only have one head ;)

I have one spot that shouldn't have any wind. Pitty its a spot that was given to me not to share or else I'd take someone. But still if anyones rivering just shout!

I wish.

Missus bingled her new honda civic on Thursday ( wasnt her fault old bugger went through a give way sign at 70kph luckily off duty copper saw it all )so she is lowering herself to drive my hilux.

I have been feeling sorry for her whilst its windy but that will change when the wind drops.

Maybe I will have a look out front near Snipe of a night time , should be a few tailor and some black tips around on the making tide leading up to the new moon.

At least I will have time to do a few mods to the boat like installing live bait tank etc. ( that is if I can borrow my car to go and buy the bits)

Ray

Archived