Reef Charter , Who is interested

Lozzel

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a reminder for departure.

Where do we depart from? Our main departure point is from our jetty at 'The Boathouse' on Gympie Terrace, just opposite the Islander Resort. We can, however, arrange to pick you up and drop you off in our free courtesy bus anywhere in the Noosa area.

I hope this is still current.

Gents,

Just been REALLY busy in the last few weeks so haven't had my usual time of lurking around these forums. I'm SUPER excited for this trip. I'm thinking maybe I should do some cast-netting in the river the night before and bring some live prawns and mullet to this little party??

I'm gonna be in Sydney for work the last half of next week. Better curb my partying... :)

Good one Gazza - you should get paid for that.

Do$tylz only boat 1 is allowed live bait.

Gezz Elli and you're in my boat, hate you to be against me. :P

Good idea Feral but I'll be OK to drive, I am a bit worried about the others, not sure if they can keep up with a seasoned drug crazed alcho like me.:woohoo: Aaron can you drive home? :pinch:

Come to think of it - what you doing Aaron - did you get the day off?

Brian D wrote:

Good idea Feral but I'll be OK to drive, I am a bit worried about the others, not sure if they can keep up with a seasoned drug crazed alcho like me.:woohoo: Aaron can you drive home? :pinch:

?

gees and i thought i was the only one of those round here brian:evil:

Brian D wrote:

Good one Gazza - you should get paid for that.

Do$tylz only boat 1 is allowed live bait.

Gezz Elli and you're in my boat, hate you to be against me. :P

Come to think of it - what you doing Aaron - did you get the day off?

No day off for me Brian:( but I will be driving up Friday arvo, with the missus in tow. She loves Noosa and beleives there is enough shopping in Hastings st and Sunshine plaza to keep her entertained while I'm out fishing:sick: This could end up costing me a lot of money

Ha the things we do to go fishing!

Faulked - I'll send PM about pick up time etc.

Hey Do$ it's a rule. Boat 2 can not use live bait. Further, Boat 2 are not allowed to use leaders greater then 8lb breaking with 6lb main line.:evil:

But if you want to collect bait for boat 1 we'll take it!:woohoo: :pinch:

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/08/20 15:58

Crap - why didn't you tell me before, beware of the flare:evil: you evil bean counter you.

It's going to be fun even if I have to drink and watch footy with a loser.:P BTW I eat roh'ys for breakie.

I just had a thought, if you are in boat 2, what are we in boat 1 going to do for burley?

:woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lozzel wrote:

We'll be there on Fri Night, Booked a room in the same pub (Noosa Villa)Glenda me & Jeff F :woohoo:

OH what a threesome :laugh: :evil:

Don't you poison are star from boat 1 Lozz, Jeff's our trump card. Feed him rum, beer and chips but no posion.:blink:

Elli handcuffs? :kiss: :sick:

my room is booked but im stuffed if i know what gear to bring decisions decisions:unsure:

ps brian what sort of car do you have ie do i need 2 piece rods or can i stick my 12 metre one piece white pointer from the shallows rocket propelled fly rod in:P

Post edited by: faulked, at: 2007/08/21 06:55

Hey guys, ill be staying in Peregian, but i reckon i could convince dad and my grandmother into having dinner at the pub. Want to make a big table out of it? Would be fun to have a chin wag and boast about yet to be achieved results :)

Angus

P.S. If so lets just set a time in stone and meet there.

Chub have you been eating my cornflakes. :P Nasty boy:woohoo:

Booty that was a great return serve - hahhahahaha

Dinner would be great - I will send them an email to let em know there will be about 10 of us eating at around 7.30. I won't make a booking - just letting them know so they can kill the cow.:)

Ray it's the head that makes the hat and my would not do it justice.:blink:

faulked wrote:

my room is booked but im stuffed if i know what gear to bring decisions decisions:unsure:

ps brian what sort of car do you have ie do i need 2 piece rods or can i stick my 12 metre one piece white pointer from the shallows rocket propelled fly rod in:P<br><br>Post edited by: faulked, at: 2007/08/21 06:55

Gezz mate - I only have a Prado not a prime mover but if you want to squeeze a 12mt 1 piece in that's fine, we can convert it to a 3 piece rod along the way.:ohmy:

For the charter I am taking a deep overhead rig, a high profile heavy bait catser and for the river I am only taking 1 little plastic outfit.

And my party hat.

Elli if you are going to crash early may I suggest you sleep with one eye open.:whistle: Just kidding I'll be in bed by about 10pm.

:( :( :( I'm gunna miss you guys :( :( :(

Just go fishing and leeve poor chubbs at home bo ho, oh it's a harsh world.:angry:

mmmmmmm maybe a quick trip up with my cordless drill and scuba gear will fix the problem :evil:

I'm gunna follow you guys out in the tinny, if I sink you guys would pick me up would'nt you?... guys? guyssss?..........ok Best stay at home then.:dry:

Have a great day guys n girls.B)

I'm not even gunna look at this post again

Too depresive.:( :(

Chubbs... Dont be depressed! You could always start cleaning up the BBQ for me to pick up, so you dont get your hands dirty when you lift it into the trailer for me.

Just Kidding!!!.. Keeps you eyes and ears out, just incase there is a last minute withdrawal from the charter, but by the sounds of this banter the ticket to fish will be far in excess of the original purchase price. Hang on, that is scalping and think I am suppose to do something about that??

Seriously, will send you a PM about BBQ

Cheers,

I contacted Villa Noosa today and reserved a table for 14. It's a Bistro style menu so there should be something for everyone.

Is there a chance you guys can confirm about what time you plan to get there and if you want a feed? THis is what I got so far for the pub and dinner.

Angus's party of 5 people

Brian D & Faulked

Loz, Glenda & the big Thready (AKA Jeff)

Gazza and Roscoe

Ellicat and Chippee (we know you will be late and may not be eating)

Can anyone else confirm?

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/08/23 16:43

Brian D wrote:

Lozzel wrote:
We'll be there on Fri Night, Booked a room in the same pub (Noosa Villa)Glenda me & Jeff F :woohoo:

OH what a threesome :laugh: :evil:

Don't you poison are star from boat 1 Lozz, Jeff's our trump card. Feed him rum, beer and chips but no posion.:blink:

Elli handcuffs? :kiss: :sick:

\"Handcuffs\" now that gives me an Idea :evil:

Poison , Now would I do that to my mate.

No need Boat #1 wont have a chance in hell of beating the best fisherpeople out there.

Archived