Manly Rock Wall

Do$tylz

Hey all,

First off...sorry if this report has HEAPS of grammer mistakes. Im typing this as quickly as I can while at work.

Not much to report on the morning. A bit disapointing actually.

First off OT...crap game of soccer. Horrible play. Nice touch from Drogba to make the goal.

We got the the Manly Jetty (William Gunn) at around 3:15am. We had a dig around our tackle box and realised we didn't have any ganged hooks for tailor :evil: Did some castnetting and got around 20 herring in 3 casts. Not bad. Stuck around for about 15min with a couple of livies out there and no love.

So we headed to the rock wall. We had live herring, and dead herring. Nothing biting. Used pillies and we were getting bites but no hook ups. I think they were lil ones coz the bites weren't all that big.

As we had the baits out i was using a ck50 in greenish and had a punt around. No joy again. A mate Troy however had some luck with a plastic and caught a Flattie. No idea how big but nice size. Proved to me that fish can be caught on plastics at night.

Anyway. Headed home at around 4:30-5. Complaints of cold, no fish and no proper tackle meant we had to head home.:angry:

Pics to follow (taken from my camera phone)

Archived