anyone take me fishing?

kevinchen19870316

i am no expert in fishing but i do catch something in the only two spots i have access to.

shorncliffe jetty, a spot commonly believed to be hard to catch a thing, produce more than 5 legal bream to me every trip out there. with the right tide and enough bait, i am able to catch over 10 legal bream a trip and maybe some odd 30+s.

manly harbour is the second spot i can get to have a fish. huge amount of 19cm to 30cm bream caught easily at right tide. i have managed a 40, 50, 60 flattie in a day and a 110-120cm flattie lost due to the guy trying to net from the tail...

apparently,i take train to fish so this limit me quite a lot.

just wondering if anyone will be kind enough to take me fishing. any offer will be considered.

email: kevin.chen19870316@hotmail.com

i might go and do some palstic fishing this saturday during the rising tide from 2 to 6pm for flattie this week

G'day mate.

Have a read through all the posts in the Going Fishing Noticeboard on a regular basis.

There is often a chance to join in trips that people have made.

Even opportunites to go out in boats etc are not uncommon.

There is even a trip to Wello this weekend.

Angus

Oh also welcome to the site!!

Another good idea would be to introduce yourself in the forums, there is a thread specifically designed for this purpose.

This way you can get to know a few people better and vice versa which would make going on a fishing trip a bit more comfortable.

Angus

ash- im amazed you 2 guys didnt get out of the car and run in to the mist after i stopped the car in the middle of nowhere;) ...funny day man...funny day

kevinchen- keep an eye out in the forums as angus said,,,we are always keen to fish with AFO members..hope ya like the site..

Archived