Fish of the month april chat

wesfish

Holy measuring devices BassMan!

My ego's telling me to throw in the towel, forget the fresh and chase some pinkies for a soy n' shallot steam bath.

My egos ego is however telling me that a 60cm is swimming somewhere, ready for its close-up Mr. DeMille. :silly:

Holy measuring devices BassMan!

My ego's telling me to throw in the towel, forget the fresh and chase some pinkies for a soy n' shallot steam bath.

My egos ego is however telling me that a 60cm is swimming somewhere, ready for its close-up Mr. DeMille. :silly:

:lol: :lol: just as long as its not the 60 with my name on it lol :P

jezuz pretty solid bass straight off the bat! as Lee ? i thought you had disappeared and forgotten about fishin? hope i get out again soon to catch some more bass after last weekend finally crackin the code on the buggers its got me hungry to catch more.

:lol: :lol: just as long as its not the 60 with my name on it lol :P

You've had your go so stay out of it ya monster magnet! :P

haha :lol: i had lee for sure today but couldnt get the big basstard through the bushy tree bankside :( easy high 50s oh well there is plenty more days left to do it again.

i see how it is mick, meeooowww.

I was gonna catch that bass, no wonder there was no reply yesterday.

what a ripper bass :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

haha ran outa credit yesterday couldnt ring ya back so sooooory ol' mate. :kiss:

and today i didnt get ya message till i got to the top of the hill after a quick flick no phone reception down in the gully sorry again cain.any way iam no where near not even close to crosby where you wanted to catch up for a fish. :);)

hey cain-dont wait for me to show you the hot spots get out there put a lure in the water and find em B)

mick

and mick fillet holds the gauntlet! :woohoo: :lol: for now lol :evil: :evil: nice fish indeed mate, they got nuts hey :silly:

ah huh they sure do. on monday i went through 2 sets of trebles on the demiki's the trebles kept snaping in the gullet of the hook crap hooks. i swaped em for tt's tuesday it hapened to me again. i need stronger hooks. i usin heavey as braid i think its nearly 30lb or somthin that red stuff you got me ages back to use for deep tempest and 40lb black magic leader. heres wat the monsters are doin to the lure. iam sure you're experiencing the same dramas yeah :angry: ay,wes

post-5342-144598595821_thumb.jpg

see the force put on the fish to bend a TT blade

and mick fillet holds the gauntlet! :woohoo: :lol: for now lol :evil: :evil: nice fish indeed mate, they got nuts hey :silly:

ah huh they sure do. on monday i went through 2 sets of trebles on the demiki's the trebles kept snaping in the gullet of the hook crap hooks. i swaped em for tt's tuesday it hapened to me again. i need stronger hooks. i usin heavey as braid i think its nearly 30lb or somthin that red stuff you got me ages back to use for deep tempest and 40lb black magic leader. heres wat the monsters are doin to the lure. iam sure you're experiencing the same dramas yeah :angry: ay,wes

[attachment=31986]106.JPG[/attachment]

jesus, I've been fishing 4lb, got no chance :woohoo: . Bet that bend would give it some crazy action!

yeah similar, straightening vmc hooks like they are nothing, need the heavier line or its game over to quickly but then the hooks fail lol

don't throw it mick .off to the shed and get a hammer and dollie and nock her straight .

My suggestion a year or so ago was on the first of the month they open up the thread with the fish and which finger had to be shown in the pic.

ie Snapper + left index finger or the like.

Very easy, no cost, and will flush out any fakes!

I suppose, but then ten photos in quick succession would cover you for any month ;)

not to mention my dodgy photography usually ends up with a finger or two in the photo :lol:

Archived