Your Thoughts On Osama Bin Laden Dead ?

Ive been asking my self how many people are happy that Osama Bin Laden is now dead, and how many people are sad. Just want some feed back on your thoughts on this matter.....

Also is he realy dead or been captured @ hidden from the public ?

post-8912-144598613397_thumb.jpg

my comments..............hmmmmm ##########################################################################################################################################################################################

and thats what i have to say about that

Killing someone to prove that killing people is wrong... interesting concept :unsure: the celebrations in the usa seem a lot like the celebrations in the streets of the middle east on september 11.

Hopefully this will just be abother chapter in the story when we find out what Really happened with the whole thing

I don't think it really changes anything unfortunately, I find the celebrations in the US a bit crass. Think the time to be a travelling American is not a good one. And strange that it is announced just after the wedding of the century, which Obama did not attend allegedly due to security reasons.......Loving the news item of the Twitter Fella who Tweeted the raid as it happened!

Would love to think that all the boys and girls (UK and Oz) could now return from Afghanistan, but that won't happen, eh?

More alarmed by the NZ Tornado....

Not keen on all the Yankee chest beating. The whole thing is all a bit suss.

I just hope his 'burial at sea' doesn't pollute the waterways for the local fisherman in that area

:pinch:

I reckon he's hangin out on some island fishing :whistle: a rod in one hand and a XXXX in the other.

As for his alleged death, i'll beleive it when i actually see his dead body on the news..So far it looks like pics of a room with fake blood :silly:

the U.S government has a novel of conspiracies...

mmmm, announced on the same day they made the announcement that hitler was killed ? weird hey, what sucks is his death will make him a matar to muslim extremists ( not normal muslims i have friends who a practising muslims and as far as they a concerned he is against allah and also some other extremist will just try and step up and take the plate.

As for his alleged death, i'll beleive it when i actually see his dead body on the news..So far it looks like pics of a room with fake blood :silly:

the U.S government has a novel of conspiracies...

Basically what I reckon :whistle:

Buried out at sea maybe so the body doesn't get dug up for satanic rituals or so there is no trace of the body so it is believed that he is dead, we'll find out in another ten years :whistle:

world hide and seek champion from 2001 to 2011. Got what he had coming and as for the burial at sea, i would have gone for a woodchipper aimed at the ocean instead.

however, what he played a part in building has grown past being about one man and will still plague us for many years. Same old grind

be champions

Not keen on all the Yankee chest beating. The whole thing is all a bit suss.

I just hope his 'burial at sea' doesn't pollute the waterways for the local fisherman in that area

hahaha good one .

I don't think it matters one way or the other but I spose there is something for the victims families.

ok guys America is stupid but not that stupid. :silly: Obama is now a walking target I would be crapping myself if I were him. If he wasn't dead or they haven't got him I doubt they would want to provoke more attacks like this for no reason.

Theres a lot of theories out there and America are prepared to show proof so guess we play the waiting game. I also wouldn't rule out Australia being a target but hey what do I know ! :woohoo:

I must admit it felt strange at first seeing hundreds of people in the streets chanting and celebrating the death of someone. But ....... after thinking more about it, as much as the Twin Towers affected the whole world, it certainly would have been a whole lot more personal for Americans and in particular those from New York, so in my opinion they are probably entitled to feel a sense of joy and victory that he has now left this world. Just my two cents.

So who becomes the worlds most wanted criminal now ?

Anna bligh :whistle:

i thought she was higher then osama :pinch:

and yer u may hav killed him but its not gunna stop anything probably more provoke it and the yanks are idiots so nothing we alreayd didnt know

I have worked with American soldiers over in the sand pit, they are far from idiots. They are honorable and display great courage. As for Bin Laden.....a fate richly deserved.

So who becomes the worlds most wanted criminal now ?

Anna bligh :whistle:

i thought she was higher then osama :pinch:

and yer u may hav killed him but its not gunna stop anything probably more provoke it and the yanks are idiots so nothing we alreayd didnt know

I have worked with American soldiers over in the sand pit, they are far from idiots. They are honorable and display great courage. As for Bin Laden.....a fate richly deserved.

i know mate there not the ones chanting usa in front of the white house,

no ones death should be celebrated though maybe thankful for the families of the victims of september 11 but not rejoiced i think its wrong

Its good that he is dead or in Area 51, dont care as long as he is out of the picture, there will be others that will follow him but lets hope that they are not as well connected like this wanker.

I hope this brings closure for alot of people.

All I could think while watching the celebrations in front of the White House was, righto who is the suicide bomber? I'd be keeping well away from those sorts of affairs if it were me. It is great that they got him but it is by no means the end of it and if anything I think it has all sort off re-ignited again.

‎"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." ~Martin Luther King, Jr."

‎"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." ~Martin Luther King, Jr."

....and look what happened to him :P

This bloke was living a life of luxury taking advantage of his 72 specials before he was even entitled.

How could anyone feel sorry for him; what a liar and fraud he was. He was supposed to be in a cave sitting cross-legged on a dusty floor playing knuckles fashioned from the local pebbles :dry: :lol:

If some lunatic organisation decided to destroy a few thousand innocent lives in the heart of our city killing a bunch of mates (some from AFO) some family and my wife, then the figurehead for that organisation was found and killed I would be rejoicing some extent too.

Hell, the bloke is responsible for the deaths of thousands (his own kind included). The only thing they could have got better was to have dropped him in the drink alive at night (that's when it's scariest).

Surely if people are prepared to support bashing others for small infringements like giving away a spot X or taking an undersizes crab then the punishment for this crim is well deserved. Seems a more realistic perspective to me.

Some conspiracy stories/theories appear to be born of the global Hollywood education system that is imposed by men with furtive imaginations :whistle:

so what are you saying, that it`s ironical or hypocritical that an Afro/American president gave the order for the military hit on Bin Laden

Obama rejoiced because no one will continue to get his and Osama's named mixed up anymore. Osama literally had his "eye for an eye" moment. Even though it would've cost millions to do the covert op, I still think the dollar spent on the bullet was the best spent money for this bloke as it also prevented it costing more to keep him housed in prison.

As with many maniacal leaders, others will replace him in time. I wonder whether now America will go after Mugabe in Africa due to his attrocities commited against mankind. Interesting times ahead indeed.

Archived