Crazy n Ellicats Big Day on the Bay

ellicat

Henry it wasn't all one way. I've been waiting for Ted to fess up, but looks like I'll have to start that ball rolling.....for instance at the start of the day and maybe until half way through Ted kept positioning the boat so the fish were all on his side ! :pinch: When I started catching fisj he deliberately fell onto his sounder and tried to break it so I wouldn't see what was going on. :whistle: Fortunately he only snapped the mount :blink: Also did you notice the pics of me are oblique and the video is sideways :lol:

Kel, If you'd risk it I know that area of the bay pretty well and would be happy for a deckie spot one time while the Force is still out of action.

Sounds good Brian, after all I am a betting man (and current equal leader of the AFO footy tipping comp under the Lohnro Rulz moniker - just wish I'd tipped your Tigers over the hapless Raiders last weekend as would have had a 'perfect'!!!!). Will try and schedule a trip in a few weeks time mate as already have plans this weekend and off to see Black Caviar at the races the following.

Catchya.

You guys work out a date that suits you Ted and Brian and I'll see. Midweek trips might be out for me though as teaching isn't real fun/easy with bloodshot eyes from late night trips on the water ......

Failing that I'm definitely keen for a fair dinkum crack one weekend.

Archived