post your hunting photos

madmullet

I have found .243 to be ample for the majority or game getting around, although I have heard that .270 is the ideal calibre for the bigger game within Australia. I have only ever used .243 and .22 when hunting roos, although found the .22 to be ample, and the .243 to be overkill.

I am a big fan of dropping the intended target from max range for the weapon system, as opposed to stalking in close.

My brother on the other hand, loves stalking, and will dress up like some of my counterparts in order to achieve a close engagement.

Lol, good times,

Ryan.

Hey, i Lived in central NSW for a few years. We used to go pigging there like we go fishing here after work or on a friday night. I used guns for a few years then got into dogs... they were so much more fun.... I'll chase some pics up but here is a pic of one of my old dogs.

post-1650-14459863599_thumb.jpg

leighton,freezer boxes for export to germany are located allover the place where pigs are common. i dont know what they pay these days as i haven't done it for years now.

bit hard when you are walking miles. but when you are cruising around in a ute with a dog or 3 its easy to take your catch to the boxes

leighton,freezer boxes for export to germany are located allover the place where pigs are common. i dont know what they pay these days as i haven't done it for years now.

bit hard when you are walking miles. but when you are cruising around in a ute with a dog or 3 its easy to take your catch to the boxes

thats one prob, most of the time we are a long way from the car

Dam Kurt, some great pictures of your kills. Hope to go for a shoot some time with you...''Remind me Not to piss you off when we go shooting'' lol :dry: :lol::lol:

Top Work on the kills Bro ;)

Cheers

Darren

Archived