Austackle ROTM Nominations - August 2011

Angus

Please make your Report Of The Month nominations for August 2011 here.

post-63-1445986565_thumb.jpg

Please follow the stipulated entry format for these nominations.

Anglers Username:

Date Of Report:

URL Link to report:

Why do you think this deserves to win?:

Remember this thread is for nominations only, if you wish to discuss the report nominated this can be done in report itself.

Good luck

In response to a few queries on how these reports will be judged by the judging panel, a list of criteria has been made below:

* Quality Of Writing.

* Quality Of Fish Caught.

* Quality Of Photo's.

* Quality of information in the report.

* Entertainment value.

* Members overall report contribution.

The Team

AFO

Anglers name; Manni79

Date fo report; 8/8/11

Name of report; Winter Camp Report

Why does he deserve to win; Plenty of good qaulity photos that are structured well through the report with a funny story thrown in which will be part of AFO history now. The fish were well framed in the photos and the scenic shots with many AFO crews captured all in this report

If someone could help and add the url link in here as i'm not that computer savy

Anglers name; Manni79

Date fo report; 8/8/11

Why does he deserve to win; Plenty of good qaulity photos that are structured well through the report with a funny story thrown in which will be part of AFO history now. The fish were well framed in the photos and the scenic shots with many AFO crews captured all in this report

If someone could help and add the url in here as i'm not that computer savy

Gotta agree with that!

Here is the URL: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/14-freshwater-reports/355176-winter-camp-report

• 2 weeks later...
Anglers name; Manni79

Date fo report; 8/8/11

Gotta agree with that!

Here is the URL: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/14-freshwater-reports/355176-winter-camp-report

x2

Anglers name; Manni79

Date fo report; 8/8/11

Gotta agree with that!

x2

I vote for Manni as well

Anglers name; Manni79

Date fo report; 8/8/11

Gotta agree with that!

x2

I vote for Manni as well

another vote for manni

Please make your Report Of The Month nominations for August 2011 here.

[attachment=37808]Austackle.JPG[/attachment]

Please follow the stipulated entry format for these nominations.

Anglers Username:

Date Of Report:

URL Link to report:

Why do you think this deserves to win?:

Remember this thread is for nominations only, if you wish to discuss the report nominated this can be done in report itself.

Good luck

In response to a few queries on how these reports will be judged by the judging panel, a list of criteria has been made below:

* Quality Of Writing.

* Quality Of Fish Caught.

* Quality Of Photo's.

* Quality of information in the report.

* Entertainment value.

* Members overall report contribution.

The Team

AFO

what is the actual prize for the winning report?

• 2 weeks later...

Anglers Username: Kreel

Date Of Report: 29 Aug 11

URL Link to report: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/9-north-coast-reports/360047-bagged-out-3-hours-of-charter-to-go

Why do you think this deserves to win?: Combined some good photos with a cracking storyline, containing some pb's and firsts, and an over-abundance of laughter and jokes. Great report mate.

what is the actual prize for the winning report?

Its an Austackle Lure Pack valued at $75. You shouldnt really ask stuff in this thread as its for nominations only. We will proably both get into trouble with the rules police.

Haha the Ad states $100 :dry:

Archived